Great Pyrenees of Texas
These agreements were written by our mentors at Wells Providence and are being used with the permission of the same.
Final puppy purchase and microchip payment is due at time of puppy selection and you can send your payment via PayPal or Postal Money Order. If you are going to make your final payment via PayPal you can submit via (final payment for FULL AKC Registration of $50 for microchip with lifetime enrollment in AKC Reunite). Please do not check the “Paying for goods or a service” option - this will add additional fees (we already pay a Merchant Transaction fee with PayPal and we cannot absorb the fees coming and going). If you select the "merchant transaction" then please pay to cover the merchant fees they apply.
Buyer agrees to read through all information provided. I recommend printing the papers and keeping a folder with puppy information in one place for reference. The Puppy Health Guarantee needs to be signed and return to us. You can save the PHG and resend via email, as an attachment.
We do everything within our control to ensure that you are delivered a healthy and socialized puppy that is free of disease, life threatening defects and external parasites. We guarantee the health of the puppy to be free from life threatening congenital defects for a period of one year from the date of birth. This health guarantee will be extended to five years if the puppy remains on NuVet Plussupplements the first 18 months of life (until the rapid growth phase is complete).
The Replacement Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the puppy. The following conditions must be met for the guarantee to remain in effect:
Puppy Terms of Sale Below Are For Breeding Rights only (if you are not a breeder these restrictions which were comprised at Wells Providence (our mentors). If you are not breeding, the price is negotiable and many of the following restrictions do not apply.
1. The purchase price of the puppy for breeding is $1,500.00 with Full AKC registration as defined by AKC (American Kennel Club). Monies are non-refundable. Contract will be terminated if all monies due are not received by the seller at the time the puppy is 8 weeks of age. The AKC Registration will be provided to the Buyer by the Breeder. Once Buyer registers the puppy, the official certificate will be mailed to the address the Buyer provides at the bottom of this form. Payment must be paid in full to receive registration papers.
2. Buyer agrees to have puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 48 business hours of puppy possession to verify the puppy's state of health. This initial examination is mandatory to start the Replacement Warranty. Should the unlikely event that a life threatening, congenital defect, isdiagnosed the Buyer should contact us immediately. If a life threatening, congenital defect is diagnosed during the guarantee period, a notarized Veterinarian report detailing the confirmation of a life-threatening defect, with a finding statement that said life threatening defect is with medical certainty due to a congenital state, must be provided to Breeder. Buyer will be required to send the notarized Veterinarian report, by registered mail, along with all the puppy’s medical records. Breeder's Veterinarian must confirm and agree with the diagnosis. The Breeder will then replace the puppy with another puppy, same gender, from the next available litter. Breeder is not obligated to provide a cash refund.
3. Buyer understands puppies are raised in a farm setting to perform as Livestock Guardians, with the instinctual traits and temperament to match, and is purchasing the puppy for this capacity. By making a purchase, Buyer acknowledges understanding of the instinctual traits and temperament of the Great Pyrenees breed.
4. By making a purchase, Buyer is committing to a lifelong relationship with the dog. Under no circumstances is the puppy to be placed in an animal shelter or rescue. If the Buyer can no longer properly take care of the puppy and cannot find a suitable home, Buyer agrees to contact the Breeder so that Breeder can re-home the puppy. Breeder assumes no costs associated with surrender. No money will be reimbursed in this case.
5. Buyer agrees to continue vaccinations, treat for intestinal worms and begin heartworm prevention based on Veterinarian’s care. Breeder assumes no responsibility for Veterinary expenses.
6. Buyer agrees to properly care for the dog by feeding a high quality, large breed puppy food until growth is completed and providing fresh water at all times.
7. Buyer agrees to provide proper, suitable shelter and fencing, typical for its breed, and keep the dog protected against extreme weather conditions. Buyer agrees that the dog will not be tied-out or chained unless directly supervised by an adult at all times. Seller has the right to repossess any dog found to be abused, neglected, mistreated or unwanted.
8. If purchased with "Full” AKC Registration, Buyer agrees that breeding will not take place before the dog has reached 18months of age to allow the dog to complete its growth, only be bred to another AKC registered Great Pyrenees that has full AKC Registration. Any breeding before the dog has reached 18 months of age, intentional or unintentional, voids the Replacement Warranty. Breeder cannot guarantee fertility of said dog, nor the quality or health of its offspring. Breeding success and/or Show success cannot be guaranteed. No guarantees are made as to adult color and/or size. Payment must be paid in full to receive registration papers.
9. The Buyer swears that he/she is not purchasing the animal for resale and swears that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this animal and that it will remain solely in Buyer’s custody. Buyer further swears that he/she is not associated with a pet shop or animal broker and that no offspring will be sold to a pet shop or animal broker and as such, Buyer also agrees that said dog, or it’s puppies, will not be leased to be used as breeding studs/dams to agents or brokers of puppy mills or pet shops.
10. If purchased with "Full” AKC Registration, Buyer agrees to return one (1) puppy (chosen by Seller, male or female), or equivalent thereof, whelped by the above-named dog's first litter. Seller is to receive first pick of the litter unless Buyer is retaining a puppy, in which case, Seller will receive second pick puppy. Buyer agrees to return pick puppy from this dog's first AKC registered litter to Seller as part of the purchase price/at no charge to Seller. The return puppy will include full AKC registration with breeding rights.
11. Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has received first round of immunizations (at 8 weeks of age) and de-worming. Buyer has been informed of these.
12. Breeder will provide health records and, if a puppy is shipped, a health certificate accompanies it.
13. Buyer will not have to pay shipping costs, in full, before puppy will be shipped. We Puppy is delivered for free as a gift during these hard times.
14. Breeder is not responsible if the puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving Breeder's possession thus this warranty does not include viral or bacterial illnesses or infections such as Kennel Cough, Parvo, Giardia or Coccidiosis. Breeder will supply Buyer educational material on how to keep their puppy safe from acquiring such illnesses. The warranty also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food or chemicals, physical injury, improper bites, or hernia. Breeder is not responsible for any ailments that affect the Liver due to the role flea/tick topical medications, heartworm preventatives and vaccinations play in the destruction of a normal, healthy liver. Breeder is not responsible at any time for any Veterinary bills, or any other bills related to the puppy, once the puppy leaves our premises.
15. Replacement warranty will be terminated if dog was abused, neglected, did not receive routine, regular Veterinarian care, does not have up to date records of vaccinations and fecal examinations or if the puppy was not taken to the Vet within 48 business hours of obtaining the puppy.
16. Deposits - Payments can be made either with PayPal, Cash or POSTAL Money Order. Buyer is aware that PayPal charges a 3.5% service fee and that the invoice will reflect this accordingly. We do NOT accept checks.
17. Final Payment - Remaining puppy purchase payment is to be made in the form of PayPal, Cash or POSTAL Money Order: Full payment is due at the time of puppy selection, in the form of PayPal or POSTAL Money Order. If the puppy is being transported and final payment is not received by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old, Seller reserves the right to re-home the puppy to another buyer. Buyer is aware that PayPal charges a 3.5% service fee and that the invoice will reflect this accordingly.
18. By making a deposit, or purchase, Buyer agrees to these terms as listed. No other terms, provisions or assurance, stated or implied, shall apply to this agreement other than those stated above. This contract is legally binding to all parties named within and applies to only the Buyer(s) and the Seller named below and is not transferable to other parties. Seller has the right to refuse sale if necessary. If Buyer or Seller commences any legal action as a result of this contract, Buyer agrees that the place of venue for such action shall be the state of Texas in Navarro County. Any and all legal fees incurred in upholding this contract will be paid by the Buyer. I/We agree to honor this contract and I/We understand the Puppy Health Guarantee and failure to comply with any provision of the Puppy Health Guarantee voids the contract. I/We are aware that a signed copy of this contract is required at time of purchase and, in order for the contract to be in effect, I/We agree to furnish Breeder with a signed copy.
City: ____________________________________ â€‹State: ______________ Zip: ___________
Phone #: ________________________________ â€‹Cell #: _______________________________
Email Address: _____________________________________________________________________
Signature of Buyer: _____________________________________ â€‹Date: ___________________
Signature of Seller: _____________________________________ â€‹Date: ___________________